Accenture’s celebration of International Women’s Day 2012 is being held at the Abbey Theatre on Thursday, 8 March 2012. The event will be moderated by broadcaster Mary Kennedy, and a panel of highly successful women leaders will share how they have navigated change and carved their unique path to success.
As part of the day, the Abbey are performing a play on the stage to start the day. The play is Doldrum Bay by Hillary Fannin. The excerpt consists of two monologue pieces, variously about motherhood, identity and the death of a parent.
The distinguished contributors and panelists include:
- Moya Doherty, Entrepreneur, Director of Tyrone Productions
- Nora Owen, Former Minister of Justice and TD
- Anna Malmhake, CEO Irish Distillers Pernod Ricard
- Mary Donovan, Global Business Transformation Specialist
- Prof Lizbeth Goodman, Chair of Creative Technology and Innovation/Professor of Inclusive Design UCD
- Lucia Ennis, Concern, Regional Director for Asia
- Marian Corcoran, Senior Executive Client Director, Accenture